Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Oh how I love wikileaks.org celebrating my brithday :)

Jullian Assange Is one interesting fellow. He is 39, from Australia. His parents ran a touring theater company. He was a teenage hacker. He became a human rights activist. He is Editor in Chief and Spokesperson for WIKILEAKS -Now he is.a fugitive.



This video from WIKILEAKS shows American Military killing innocents. There is also a snippet of Julian Assange speaking. I admire someone who is this brave. He's been, and I assume will remain in hiding. 

 


On Oct. 22 WIKILEAKS released more than 400000 sensitive documents chronicling military operations during the Iraq war from 2004 to 2009. Amazing. How on  earth is the news media going to analyze so much information- or are they going to cover it up as per norm of U.S.? I think this will make our Government more reclusive and less transparent than ever. Of course I have a lot to say regarding the matter. I've placed this entry to remind myself to move to a different platform and get writing!

1 comments:

Wolynski said...

He's a fugitive - why? We know why.

Writing about all this is necessary, but - not to be depressing - Americans don't want to know. Still, we have to.

Post a Comment